How to register ?
What days and times is the registration service open ?
The registration service is open all year, from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Online registration is open 24/7 at : www.afnormandie.org
How far in advance do I need to register ?
We recommend you register at least 2 weeks prior to the beginning of courses.
If you require a certificate of registration to apply for a visa, you must register at least 2 months in advance.
How may I register for a course at the Alliance Française de Normandie ?
You may register online on our website www.afnormandie.org or in person.
Online registration :
- Select your course on the site www.afnormandie.org and confirm your order
- Create your student account
- Make payment online
- Take the online assessment test
- Receive confirmation of your registration
Registration in person :
- Go to the Alliance Française de Rouen-Normandie at 80 boulevard de l’Yser (Rouen)
- Sit for an assessment test in person
- Pay for your course in person
- You are registered!
When may I start classes ?
Classes are held all year round. The Alliance operates by sessions of 4 weeks. You can commence a course any Monday, unless you are a total beginner (in which case you will have to start at the start of a session – see the sessions calendar).
May I cancel my registration or request a refund ?
Before course begins : In cases of cancellation or in the absence of a final registration, the deposit paid during pre-registration and the accommodation search fees are non-refundable, including in situations where visa is denied.
After course begins : Once courses have begun, and in cases where absent from one or more lessons, postponement or reimbursement will not be accepted except in case of force majeure (serious illness, accident) with supporting evidence.
Diplomas and tests
How do I register for exams ?
You can register for the exams and pay online on our website or at the reception desk. You should submit your application before the registration deadline.
Do I have to pay exam fees in advance ?
Yes, registration fees must be paid at least one month before the exam date (see calendar).
When will I receive my results ?
The results will be sent for :
- DELF/DALF: your results statement and certificate of achievement will be available 10 days after the exam and the diplomas about 5 months after the exam. An e-mail will be sent to candidates to let them know when they are ready.
- TCF: results will be sent by e-mail approximately 4 weeks after the tests
- TEF: results will be sent by e-mail 4 weeks after the tests
- DAEFLE: results will be sent by e-mail 3 months after the tests by the Alliance Française de Paris.