Alliance Française de Rouen-Normandy
Centre of Rouen
A city with many facets and surprising dynamism, Rouen can be discovered through its cobbled streets and its unique heritage. Classified as a City of Art and History, Rouen impresses with the many traces of its medieval past.
It is in the historic heart, on the right bank of the Seine, that you will discover the city's treasures. To appreciate Rouen, you have to wander around the districts and constantly look up to admire the many buildings and discover secret places. In Rouen, it is pleasant to sit on a terrace and imagine yourself out of time.
Rouen is the historic capital of Normandy and the birthplace of the Alliance Française de Normandie in 1986!
The Alliance welcomes you in a superb building classified as being of heritage interest. On the right bank, a stone's throw from the historic centre and the cathedral, close to the train station, the Alliance Française de Rouen is the ideal place to come and take your French language certifications or organise a language trip with your students in Normandy!
AF Rouen, a historical Alliance!
Alliance Française de Rouen
The old Rouen
The big clock in the city centre
- Historic capital of Normandy
- > 2000 international students
- French for professional purposes
- Certifications : DELF-DALF, DFP, TCF, DAEFLE
- AF connected rooms, cafeteria, wifi, media library
- Training courses accessible to all disabilities
- In a historic building next to the train station and a few minutes from the cathedral
Alliance Française Rouen-Normandie
80 Boulevard de l'Yser
02 35 98 55 99